March 30, 2011

i'm sick.


And when I get sick, bad things start to happen.
       1. I get very emotional/irrational
                    a) I was up on campus feeling so miserable and tired and sick, and all I wanted was a bag of pretzels. A small, mini bag of Rold's Gold pretzels to munch on. I about broke down into tears when I realized they only had a large bag of pretzels or smaller bags of the non-original kind. I finally bought chocolate covered pretzels. That oughta make me feel better.
                    b) Last night we ran out of chicken. I made what I was planning for dinner anyway. Kolton was very confused as to what exactly I was doing. Instead of trying to argue with me, he ran to the store and bought more chicken. {what a guy!}
       2. I can't handle anything {not even my normal capacity work} this could be the result of:
                    a) The meds I took this morning. {I just really want to lay down and take a nap}
                    b) The natural shut-down at the end of the semester.
Whatever is happening with me has really got to stop. This is about the busiest week of the semester and I just really can't handle not being my normal self right now. So I'm off to guzzle some Nyquil. and buy some Puffs Plus {those are my favorite cures.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers