March 25, 2011

it has come to my attention...

That I never gave an update on poor Kolton's condition. a.k.a. when he got surgery he had about two weeks ago. Remember?
So. For the update.
After two weeks he only cries about four times a day. That's a big improvement.
{Not really. I've only ever seen Kolton cry once. And that was when he realized he was stuck with me
for.ev.er.}
But he got over that pretty quick. I made a couple batches of cookies, and he was good. I think he even kinda likes having me around now. He's taking me on a date tonight. {hooray!}
Oh...back to the arm.
No, he's doin pretty good. He's been bending it and stretching it and trying to make it heal faster-but that's just what he does. They took the stitches out about a week ago and it's looking much better.
I always beg him to just keep the wrap on it, but he just looks at me like I'm crazy.
Other than that, things are pretty good here.
We're just wrapping up school and preparing to be exiled to Monteview, so we're seeking all the social interaction that we can.
The last couple weeks have been busy, busy and it'll be nice to be done.
Then it's home sweet home in Monteview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers