March 14, 2011

yesterday: part 2 of 2

Just so you know, the rest of the day went about a billion times better. I mean, really-could it have gotten any worse?

We invited a big group of friends over to play games and it was so much fun!
Two of the couples were Kolton's old roommates and their wives.
Zach and Sara, Mckay and Ashley
and the other two couples were our friends from Terreton
Andra and Marshall, Steve and Joanna
Yes, that is a total of 10 people in our small living room, but everyone seemed to fit okay...I think.

We played Scum (one of our favorite games) and Catch Phrase (one of my favorite games)
I dominated in Scum like I never have before, and the girls dominated in Catch Phrase as per usual.

When everyone left, and the door closed behind them I was a little bit sad. I was sad to see everyone leave and the evening end. (isn't that kind of silly?)
I just wanted to call out the door for everyone to come back.
But I didn't of course. It was getting late and our neighbors were probably bothered by our rowdy-ness. (Catch Phrase always gets a little intense)

I just felt like everyone had gotten along so well and that it was SO much fun. (did I already say that?)
We're probably gonna have to do that again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Again, again! We had so much fun! You are a wonderful hostess.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers