March 28, 2011

sew, what do ya think?

please come summertime!
i've got a few little projects up my sleeve that have been needling their way into my summer plans. and i'm needing that sweet summer sun to give me the ambition (and time) to get them done. i've got big plans for things like:
this beautiful pillow.
a girl brought hers to relief society yesterday and i fell hard and fast for this pretty little thing.
i couldn't focus during the rest of the lesson because i was making big plans to head to my nearest fabric store.

and this:
found it on the same website as the pillow above. right here and again fell head over heels. 
i've also got big plans for this...
 to become this....(yes baylee, i stole your idea. i just couldn't resist!)
as you can see, i've got mucho big plans.
we'll see how much of them get done.
but since i've posted them, i have a little more ambition because i'll be held accountable for it.
now i'm off to call my mama to see how much she knows about sewing.

2 comments:

  1. I love that bedspread! I found it on another website when someone else made it and have been making plans to do it, too. So cute! And I love those pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...i made plans to make that bedspread too! found it on a friend's blog. so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers