March 17, 2011

it's meant to be baby.

So get this.
 I got out of my last class a titch early (like half an hour to be exact) but I hung around for a minute and chatted with my friend about an assignment.
Then, I was leaving the library (where my class is located) and debated about going down the stairs and out the doors.
One look at the blustery wind outside changed my mind.
So instead I decided to walk across the skybridge, through the Manwaring, and then brave the nasty weather (seriously, what is with this awful wind lately!?)
As I'm walking across the skybridge (which is pretty neat, just so you know) I was fiddling with my umbrella when I look up see none other than this handsome man
Yeah, the guy I'm married to.
And then this happened.
Okay.
Not really.
But wouldn't that have been neat?

What actually happened is he got quite a kick out of my shocked expression and then we talked for a minute before he had to run to class.
When we got home that night I started talking about how funny it was that I ran into him (first time that's ever happened) and how random it was that he had finished eating lunch at exactly the same time I decided to leave my class.
And that if either of us had decided to stay a minute longer or stop by the drinking fountain, we wouldn't have seen each other.

My only response to the incident was...
"It's meant to be, baby."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers