September 29, 2010

takin out the trash

Confession....
I HATE big stinky garbages.
hate hate hate.
More than almost anything in the world.
I hate when they are overflowing and trash is falling on the floor every time someone bumps it the wrong way,
I hate trying to tie the bag shut amid the above mentioned overflowing garbage (Especially on bags that don't have the drawstrings. Those things are so nifty!)
I hate trying to get the bag out of the garbage can when it's so full it'll hardly budge,
I hate tossing the bag over my shoulder to haul it to the dumpster,
But more than anything else, I hate, double hate, quadruple hate, ten bajillion times hate...
Trying to do all these things when the garbage is stinky.
Eww, sick, gag, guhh....
In fact I believe the only pleasant thing that ever came from a garbage can is....you guessed it...
Oscar the Grouch
and he's not actually that pleasant, so I hardly think he counts as a redeeming quality for a trashcan.
(but he sure is cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers