February 2, 2011

tidbits.

-I finally conquered an "online" recipe! Yeah, it was an exciting day. And very delicious. Baked Potato Soup was it's name. (we're potato people)
-I grated my finger. again. In almost the same spot as last time. Kolton is now the official cheese grater of our household. 
-Kolton got a new toy for his truck and he made me get in the pickup and rev the engine so he could "listen to it". Our neighbors love us.
-Wednesdays are my favorite (after Fridays) because my family always comes in to visit with us and Cousin Austy gets to sleep on our couch.
-I just finished reading....no wait, devouring this book.

Holy cow, it was SO good. I don't know if it's just the time period that was so interesting, or that Kolton could pronounce some of the Russian words I didn't know, but it was probably one of the best books I've read in a while.
-We are so ready for some warm weather. like, more ready than we usually are. I have been asking Kolton if we could PLEASE escape from this place and go somewhere where the sun shines and it is actually warming. I'm sick of this sunny day/-20 degree weather. Seriously.
-On a whim, I took a trip to the DI. And bought three movies. For six dollars. Video cassettes to boot. Talk about a great purchase! (I don't know what it is, but for me there is just something so charming about watching a movie on the VCR. I much prefer that to a DVD.)
-I mentioned to my dear friend Andra that I desperately need to start working out. The next day she sent me a workout routine list. We had our first "session" yesterday morning and this morning I thought I was gonna die as I got out of bed. Talk about being sore!
And that's about all I've got for ya for now!
Oh and it's Wednesday, which means it's ALMOST the weekend! Wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. i miss you. i need to come visit you. OH and since you're potato people you need to call me for my potato soup recipe. just started making it. so so yummy and especially in the freezing cold.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers