February 18, 2011

there's somethin about fridays

found here
That always gets a little buzz in the air around campus. Everyone's excited for their weekend plans, maybe a hot date, or just a little time to breathe.
All I know is that Fridays have long been my fave day of the week. Fridays meant sleepovers with friends, movies, and lots of giggling.

Tonight I've got big plans with my own hot date.  We're staying in. I stopped by the video store and rented us a sappy chick flick. (Kolton's gonna be pumped) I can't wait.

But first, I gotta tidy up around here. (Who said Saturday was the only special day)
Happy Friday!!

p.s. Our upstairs neighbors just turned on an episode of The Office. I can hear the catchy theme song through the ceiling. Oh apartment living....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers