February 24, 2011

a discovery and some other ramblings

I made a new discovery the other day.
I was shopping around the Rexburg metropolitan fashion area and found a new little hidden boutique, Lulu Bella.
About three seconds after I walked in those doors, I decided that I was either in heaven or in love (or both, simultaneously)
I. love. that. store.
The inside of the store was so vintage-y and dressed to the nines and I decided that I wanted just about everything they had to offer.
Really. Everything.
But I refrained.
For now.
I came home and explained to Kolton just how much money I could have spent if I didn't possess the extreme amount of self control that I have.
(Okay. So maybe extreme is a bit of a strong word. I did break down after an internal debate and buy myself a headband. Though that also took a lot of self control considering I could have come away with much, much more)
Go there. like, soon.

Also, we are going on a little mini escape from Rexburg. (hallelujah!)
Tomorrow afternoon at precisely three o'clock we will be shaking the dust of this ole town off our boots and will be headed to the beautiful, hopefully above 20 degrees, Boise, Idaho.
But not to worry.
We will be returning the next day.
Bummer. But it's still a vacation!
We're going down to Ethan's state wrestling meet. (Oh, you didn't know I was a wrestling fan/connoisseur? Well.....that's because I'm still working on it. I'll let you know when I reach connossieur status. [love that word, by the way])
So until we return, adieu.
(and that's about the extent of my French-ie vocabulary, although I did talk to a girl from France today. We're very cultured here at BYU-I unless you didn't know)
Okay. I'm done now.

1 comment:

  1. um.....I love you and your blog!!! hahaha Just so ya know. :)It makes me happy-SERIOUSLY. I get a kick out of it everytime I read it! I'm glad you and Kolten are doing so well!! We need to do lunch soon!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers