September 2, 2011

can i just tell you.

1. how very much i hate cleaning out lunchboxes.
i gag.
violently.
i may even hate it worse than taking out the garbage.
but that one's a toss up.
basically i just hate anything that has to do with sticking my face in the near proximity of something that is smelly/old/moldy/grossness

2. how very much i've loved september thus far.
yesterday i was out doing yard work and it dawned on me that it was the perfect fall day.
the weather was cool yet warm. (yes, it's possible)
there was a slight little breeze.
i was crunching through leaves in my yard
and i could hear the sounds of the grain harvest.
holy cow, i just loved it!
and it made me so excited to pull out all my sweaters (oh, how i've missed them).
i love fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers