September 26, 2011

up in here

Nothing productive is going on.
We've got issues today.
Yes, that is a we.
Usually when nothing productive goes on, it's all me, but today I was able to snag Kolton and he finally saw the light.
(Until he realized what time it was and freaked out because he hadn't made a dent in his mound of homework)
But seriously.
We got home from school and ate Oreos.
(this is my favorite non-productive thing to do)
Then Kolton found a bag of coupons and we went through every single one trying to decide when exactly we would want a dollar off a Dairy Queen burger, when we would find the time to join the "Curves Club", and how exactly I would convince Kolton to take a salsa dancing class with me. 

We FINALLY got around to doing a leetle bit of homework, and then I mentioned to Kolton what I was planning on making for dinner.
He suggested we go out to eat tonight. 
So we headed over to Costa Vida where I got a grisly steak nacho and Kolton got a burrito that only had rice and beans on the inside and not on the side too. 
That was a deal-breaker.

When we got home, a little wrestling match ensued because I may or may not have stuck an ice cube down Kolton's shirt. 
I'm sure this really amused our neighbors.  

But Kolton has finally gone back to the grindstone and I've gone back to wasting time on the internet.

We'll try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers