July 21, 2015

Quit Crapping Your Pants!!!

So a while ago we went with my family to the Ramp Riot which was a big Motocross and BMX show. They had gotten free tickets from a fertilizer guy (or something of the like) and not to miss out on any parties, especially free ones, we were all over it. 

We ate dinner at Texas Roadhouse which was a real shame because that was during the part of this pregnancy where eating meat made me sick. So I stuck with rolls and mashed potatoes and salad. I do not know why anyone would willingly put themselves through the torture that is vegetarianism. 

Then we went to the Mini-Dome to watch the show. They had huge jumps set up and were pulling out some pretty big tricks. We were enjoying the show and definitely enjoying our Mini-Dome ice cream (because really, why else would you go to the Mini-Dome if not to get some of their ice cream?) when the evening took a turn for the worse. 

The guy sitting in front of us with his family must have had one heck of a sick stomach and wanted everyone around him to know it. Kolton had the good luck to be sitting right behind him and oh my heck. Stinkiest worst thing ever. And they just kept coming. Kolton was getting rather disgusted and then flew right by disgusted and became absolutely livid. At one point during the show he yelled, "Quit crapping your pants!!!!" and then I died laughing. And then when Tylee and Tyrel heard they died laughing too. And when we finally got out of that show and back with my family and told them about it they couldn't quit laughing either. All the way home. I'm pretty sure their esteem of Kolton rose about 10 points that day. So I guess it was worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers