August 21, 2015

Tylee and Tyrel

They did it! They finally got married! Not that we've been waiting for forever or anything, but it's all very exciting either way. And I am actually having flashbacks to when Tylee was on her mission and I was giving my mom a pep talk because she was just sure that Tyrel had a girlfriend. So maybe it is a pretty big deal. 

It was a great day and we are super excited to have Tyrel in the family. Those two just go together and it's fun to have another married couple to pal around with. Also, I'm just really excited for them because marriage is the best thing I have ever done and I get excited when other people get to experience it. 

The sealing was so nice and the reception was beautiful. We had some great weather and just really lucked out. I only got this one picture from the day, but I just really love it so here it is: 
Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers