July 7, 2014

He said, She said

Usually when I start feeling sick for whatever reason I try to backtrack and think what I did wrong to get myself in that position and how I can start feeling better as soon as possible. 
Well, the other morning we were walking around the uard in Island Park and all the sudden Kolton said he got a nasty taste in his mouth and about threw up. (I'm not nice and stepped away from him so I wouldn't have to witness it).

After a minute the feeling passed and then he was all better. 
But later when we were talking about it, Kolton had this to say, 
"That was just such a weird feeling. I don't know what it was, but maybe it's like I have a sixth sense . You know, like a superpower that lets me know when an earthquake is coming or something."

Yeah hon. I'm sure that's what it was.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers