April 14, 2014

Cruise in Review Part 6

After all of those fun excursions we had one last day on the ship until we had to get off. I tried my hardest to soak up every last minute of this last day of the vacation because all too soon it would be over and I would be homesick for it. 
Of course, my idea of soaking it up means laying in a chair all day sunbathing and reading my book which I definitely accomplished. 




We started off our day by eating breakfast in the dining room. They had this cranberry bread that was just so perfect. We then had our last five ice cream cones of the trip and just enjoyed the sun, the flowrider, the rock wall, and the last little bit of paradise. 





Sometime in the day I decided that I needed a pina colada. I had been wanting one since leaving Mexico last summer and it was the perfect opportunity. It was pretty delicious too! 

My family ate at Johnny Rocket's but on account of being full of pina colada, we did not join them. 


That night we had our last dinner in the dining room. I had the lamb and it was interesting. 


Even more interesting was Andra's dessert of choice. I don't even remember what it was but it got an A+ for presentation. 

That night we went to the farewell show and enjoyed some comedy from our favorite Joff, the cruise director who was just hilarious and was everywhere. 

Then it was one last stop at the free pizza/sandwich/dessert place and we were off to make sure our suitcases were in the hall ready to be carted off and then it was time for bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers