April 19, 2014

Tidbits

1. One of my kids at school told me I have a mustache. 
Then he gathered a group of kids to come check it out. 
Then he said, "It's okay, don't feel bad." 
Thank you. 

2. We are seriously addicted to Friday Night Lights. 
Netflix is not a good thing for us.
 But yet it is. 
And something about that show just pulls us in even though I really do not like any of the characters. 
Except Matt Saracen.
My heart melts a little bit every time he comes on screen. 

3. Kolton has been picking rock on some pasture they have. Except this is the part that doesn't make sense to me...they pick the rocks, move them around a little and then bury them again. Really he does have a pretty good explanation, but it's just beyond me.

4. I have been in a post vacation depression. I think about the cruise all the time and just miss it a lot. I get a little emotional when I remember that it's over. It's depressing.

5. At school the other day I was reading aloud a book to the kids. It's a Skippy Jon Jones book and has a lot of Spanish words in it. One of the kids was so impressed with my Spanish skills that he commented that if he didn't know any better he would have thought that I was really Spanish and had just painted my skin white. I learned from the best! (Nacho Libre, that is.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers