May 7, 2011

Bully!

I just had to quickly share this story because I got such a kick out of it.
Last night we both got home a little late and zonked out. Pretty soon I'm awakened from my sleep from something being pulled out from under me. I look over and Kolton is sitting up in bed and has a hold on my pillow. He gives it a big yank out from under me, sets it on his side of the bed, turns over and is out.
I start feeling bad because I thought I had stolen his pillow and he was stealing it back.
No.
I look over on my side of the bed and don't see anything. So I lean over to his side of the bed and sure enough, his pillow is on the floor near the foot of the bed.
So I lean over him to grab his pillow and he wakes up and is all sorts of confused.
"Here is YOUR pillow, now give me back MINE" I say and he hands it over.
We're both snoozing away seconds later.
This morning we talked about it and got quite a good laugh about it. He didn't remember anything except for when I woke him up and handed him his pillow.
So funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers