May 23, 2011

3 things

1. First, and most importantly......
My boyfriend's back!

He's been up in Dillon, MT planting potatoes but we finally saw each other on Saturday night.
And it's good to have him back. I was not enjoying sleeping all by myself in our creaky house.

2. Yesterday while we were getting ready for church, Kolton was entertained by watching me fall off the bed.
I was putting my shoes on and swung my leg up to strap my tootsie in, but I overestimated my swing, lost my balance, and as Kolton describes it, "With eyes as big as saucers and flailing arms," fell onto the floor.
To add insult to injury, Kolton didn't even try to help me. As he saw me falling he took one tiny step forward in an attempt to grab me and then realized how much funnier it would be if I actually fell, so he stopped himself short and just watched the accident unfold.
And got quite a kick out of it too, I might add.

3. I was entertained yesterday by hearing Kolton's foot get caught in a mouse trap. He was washing his hands in the bathroom when I hear a "SNAP!" and then a second later. "ARGGGHHHH!"
Oh, it was so. funny.

Goll, do we love each other or what!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers