October 7, 2010

thoughts

-Note to self:
Never
ever
ever
never
never
ever
never
 Ever again wear those boots you love up to campus. Your tootsies will not be very happy with you and will require some ice and pampering once you finally do limp home.
-It rained today/has been raining all week. I love it. I don't, however, think the marching band practicing next door at the football stadium appreciates it very much. Poor marching band.
-And finally, this is the lovely sight the greets me each day as I walk to school. This isn't the greatest picture but in case you couldn't tell, those are beautiful rosebushes. With technicolor roses, red, yellow, pink, you name it. It sure brightens my day. 
And that's all I've got to say about that.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers