December 21, 2013

Third time's the charm

We have been married for three whole years. It seems like a whole lot some days and like nothing other days. 

This year we.....

-Got two black labs ( not at the same time) Skip and Duke. Kolton loved that Skip. We will see how long Duke lasts.

-I joined the ranks of college graduates and got my first big kid job. And have more money in the bank than I have ever had before (which is not saying much) Lets just say I now have more to my name than I had coming into this marriage...which was $200. 

- We went to Mexico and had a blast. 

- We still love living in Monteview and have been here almost two years now. 

-I learned that Kolton is a super awesome animal house builder. Seriously. 

-We actually harvested something from our garden. First time ever! 

-Started and stopped many exercise regimens. 

- I ran a 6k and was pretty sure I was going to die. 

- Kolton got a head cold and was pretty sure he was going to die. ( hee hee)

-We partied hard and then worked even harder.

-This was the first year Kolton rented his own ground and it was great! And super stressful. But we were so blessed and ended up with a good crop. Mostly due to me weeding the field one day while I was stuck with Kolton and he was fixing a flat tire. Okay, mostly due to Kolton working his fanny off day and night including changing 6 flat tires. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers