December 17, 2013

A Juanito Bandito Christmas

So this last weekend we went down with my family to Utah. 
Our first stop was Temple Square to see the lights. We walked around and froze our faces off and got teary eyed while looking at the nativity and then decided we had had enough. 



Then we went to Benihana's which is a little Japanese restaurant that is pretty neat. They cook your food for you right at the table and it was just cool. Our cook was quite the little performer and about two minutes into the meal and watching him do his thang, Brevan asked if we could go there again. 
After that we hiked up to the parking garage where our car was. It just so happens that at exactly the same time we were trying to leave the parking garage, there was a concert at the Conference Center that was being let out. So traffic was a mess and we spent almost an hour and a half inching our way down that parking garage. It was super. When we finally got to the hotel at midnight we all crashed. 

The next day we went to the Gateway to do a little shopping and then hopped over to City Creek to grab some lunch and look around a little more. We ate at Johnny Rocket's and enjoyed our hamburgers and shakes. 



After lunch we headed to Logan to see Juanito. We got there early and had nothing to do so...we went to WalMart of course! And then we went to the Bluebird to have a little dessert before the play. 





 And look who we happened to find....Tyrelly!
 After our little dessert stop we walked over to the theatre. As we were waiting for the play to start I started thinking that I needed to grab my camera so we could take a picture. I tried to tell myself no because I knew that Kolton would be annoyed by more pictures but then I told myself yes because I wanted one. So then we searched for the camera for a couple minutes before we realized we had left it at the Bluebird. So Kolton hightailed it out of there and got back with time to spare and luckily we were able to present this picture and all the other ones since my camera was not lost forever.
And that's the end my friends! After a looong drive late at night we finally made it home.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming to the show! Hope you guys had a great time- TJ Davis

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers