August 6, 2013

Pre-Birthday Celebration

My fun friends decided to plan a little pre-birthday celebration for me for the afternoon. We had a really nice time seeing each other and catching up!

I met up with Kandice and we rode together into Rexburg where we met Baylee at Great Harvest for lunch. Um....yummo! My sandwich was so good! We spent lunchtime visiting and wrangling a couple one year olds who were a little too busy running toward the food prep area to sit and eat. 

After lunch we headed to Rexburg Rapids. I had never been before, and I was impressed with it! It was a fun little park and only a couple thousand people were there, so it was pretty good.



We just played with the girls in the Splash Park area and had a nice time visiting and catching them as they jumped off the side of the pool. It was such a nice afternoon and was made even better when I FINALLY satisfied my snow cone craving. I love snow cones more than ice cream in the summer...I know, crazy. 

After a little more time spent soaking in the sun both pools got closed because of some unfortunate accidents of the bodily function nature. So we left. But it was a nice time and I loved getting to see those girls and catching up and playing with their cute kids. It was a perfect little summer afternoon.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers