October 31, 2011

happy halloveen!

So for a catch-up of life lately and Halloveen (to be said with a Transylvanian accent) happenings-

We carved pumpkins with friends the other night. It has been a long time since I've done that and I forgot how bad I am at it! But it was still fun and Kolton and I ended up with matching pumpkins. 
betcha can't guess who's is whose. (actually, i bet you can if you know anything about how much patience I have for stuff like this...or anything, really)
And I discovered what a master pumpkin carver he is.
what a talent!
this is what i call my "scared kindergartner" look
the whole fancy, shmancy group


Kolton has also been playing on an intramural football team. I decided not to be lame anymore and finally took my camera to a game to capture the moment. I still ended up being lame because I got too busy talking and only took pictures before the game and during the time-outs. No action shots.
Next time honey!

 

and this one i took because i thought the sky was pretty...not because of the game. so lame!


They actually had a really awesome game (even though the pictures don't document any of it) and barely won in the final seconds. Kolton snagged a guy right before he scored the extra point and I was so proud. (Mostly because I knew he'd be mad at himself if he'd have missed him)
It's been fun watching the guys play, but even more fun visiting with the wives ...especially at the 10:15 pm games. (waaay past our bedtime)
We actually decided that the next game we might just stream from our laptops and watch (or not watch) and visit in the comfort of our very own homes and not on the freezing cold, hard ground.
Good idea, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers