December 7, 2010

girls weekend

I have always been a big fan of girl's nights, but girl's weekends are even better! This last weekend Wendy and her girls, Amber, Kenzie, and Nat and Madison came to Salt Lake to meet up with my Mom, Tylee, Addi, and I. We had such a lovely time!
I had met up with my family on Friday evening to go to the Jazz game, then on Saturday morning we sent the boys home and went to the mall with the cousins.
Oh my heavens, it was SO much fun! We went to Anthropologie in honor of my grandma and loved looking at all the funky trinkets and clothes and other wonderful things that we could never afford (one day....) things like:

and this:

and this:

And many, many more.
Holy cow, I love that store.
We also went to Music and the Spoken Word with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir which was splendid, and to the First Presidency Christmas Devotional that evening-which was also splendid. I love Christmas music and the talks were all so wonderful.
All in all, it was a great weekend with the girls and we're hoping to make it a long-lived tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers