November 2, 2010

obsession confession

I don't get fanatical about many things.
Really, truly, I don't.
But I do have one minor obsession that I am not ashamed of and that is.......
Taylor Swift
I
 l.o.v.e.
her
(a whole lot)
I went to her concert about three or four years ago back when she wasn't a big deal. The concert was in a little auditorium in Idaho Falls and I think I paid $12 for my ticket. It was a Tuesday night and I almost didn't go because iIhad mutual.
(can you believe that!)
But my cousin talked me into it and I went, had a fabulous time, and got my picture taken with her.
Anyway...today I made about the best purchase I've made in three months....
I'm a little obsessed.
And looking forward to my next drive home. 

3 comments:

  1. All I can say is dido!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I always tell Jake that if he hadn't have snatched me up I would have married her:) hahahahahahah LOVE her new cd!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... So I agree too I have literally played it non stop since I got it a couple weeks ago... Love tay swift (: like every song. (: oh ps I starting stalking your blog to hear the story hope u don't mind (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESSSS! i showed this to my neice(who got this cd for her birthday and is just as obsessed as us) and she didn't believe it was really taylor swift. so much for me feeling cool.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers