August 25, 2015

Baby Showers

I have lucked out with some of the best friends and family ever! 
We had a couple baby showers which were so great and I just couldn't believe how generous everyone was! 
Quenalee threw Tylee and I a joint shower and it was fun! It was mostly family with a few friends who stopped in. We took turns opening gifts and came away with some fun stuff! I was so happy and grateful for how it turned out!

My friends also threw me a little baby shower. We met at a little deli restaurant in Idaho Falls and had a party! We had some great food and I opened some awesome gifts so it really just doesn't get better than that. This babe is so lucky to have so many people who love her already, and I have been feeling pretty blessed myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers