September 20, 2014

I'm BAAACK!

So. 
I had to take a short hiatus from blogging because I was making myself crazy. While we were doing fun things I was taking pictures BECAUSE I wanted to put them on the blog and mentally composing blog posts WHILE I was supposed to be out living life and having fun. 
And that is just plain dumb. 
So I thought a little break to take my mind off of it would be nice and maybe help me get my priorities back in order. Which sounds so dumb that I put that much thought into this little ole thing, but it really is fun and I enjoy writing and getting my thoughts out and revisiting our adventures and making my blog books. 
It's fun to write just to write. I felt like that part of me kind of got destroyed in college when I was writing papers all the time and the TA proofreading them was crossing out any sentences that had personality and my voice in them. 
I've always thought I was a decent writer, so this is a fun space to get it out there. And also, it's a lot niftier than journal writing because my hands don't cramp up so quickly and I can backspace until I get the wording right. 
So.
I'm back and ready to revisit all the things and thoughts I've done and had in the past months. It'll be nice to finally get them out of my head and set somewhere solid. 
That's all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers