September 12, 2013

Addi Too!

Addi also proved to be a pretty good sibling in the week before school started. She came down to the school and spent two full days working with me in my classroom. 
And I worked her hard! She put up bulletin boards, decorated my door, and hung up tons of wall decorations. I couldn't have gotten it all done without her. 
We took a break and got ourselves some grilled cheese at KG's and then afterward stopped at the Lube Shop and got a Frazil which I immediately dropped and spewed ALL OVER the floor of the store. One of the more embarrassing moments I've had...lately. 
But Addi really did an awesome job and I was so grateful for her. She just kept asking, "What do you want me to do next?" 
Love that girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers