July 9, 2013

Ladies Who Lunch

So the other day I was attempting to organize some of the junk in my basement when I found some of my high school yearbooks and journals. 
I started flipping through them and immediately began laughing my head off as I reminisced about high school and all of those bad ole days. 
From there I decided it was high time some of us girls got together so we organized a little lunch date for whoever could come. 
We met up at Olive Garden and just had a nice time visiting and catching up and laughing and exclaiming how we couldn't believe there were actually kids at our party because so much has changed in just a few years. 
It was quite the nice afternoon and we just had the greatest time! We'll have to make it a regular thing because I forget how much I love those ladies until we get together again. 

Andra and Baylee and Daws whining in the background

Taytum and Renlee

Auri, Madelyn, and Atticus

Kandice, Me, Laken, and Auri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers