February 4, 2014

Clumsy

I have been so clumsy lately! I don't even know what my deal is but it's makin me crazy!
 
The other night I went to the kitchen before bed to get a drink. I filled my glass clear full of water and then went to reach for it and knocked the whole thing over spilling water all over the counter. So dumb.
 
Last night we were cleaning up dinner and I put all the leftovers in a container so I could take them to lunch today because I am getting awful sick of peanut butter and jam sandwiches every. single. day. So I carefully spooned all the pasta in a container and then somehow, I'm still not sure how it happened, the container slipped and I tried catching it and ended up holding it upside down as all the contents plopped onto the floor. Now that's enough to just tick a person off.
 
And then just about every day I trip over my own feet as I am walking around my classroom. Luckily the kids are usually working so hopefully too many of them don't notice how dumb their teacher is.
 
And that's all I got to say about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers